It is true what they say: Your success is 90% mental! If you do not have the correct mental focus, your physical skills will fall short. Here are some tips to help you with your mental game:
1. Focus - Constantly focus on your goals by reading them daily.
2. Define your goals - What do you want? Remember, the more specific you are the better.
3. Create a PLAN for your goals - Create a detailed plan on how to get them and do not forget to give a timeline.
4. Post your goals where you can see the all of the time. For example, write them out on a 3" x 5" note cards and put one in different places: on the bathroom mirror, by your bed so you will see it first thing in the morning, in you car, in your wallet, etc.
5. Create a goal / vision board that you can see daily. Use colorful words and photos to keep you on track.
It is important to continually see your goals this way you can train your brain to focus on them and you will find a way to achieve them.