1. Practice, Practice, Practice: Yes, it is true that practice does make perfect! Also, remember, the way you practice your routine will be the way you perform it.
2. Smile! A smile makes any skill look even better!
3. Exercise: In order to continue to improve your skills, you must continue to build muscle and increase your flexibility.
4. Nutrition: That old saying “Good things in = Good things out” applies to food too. The better food you put in your body, the better you will feel and the better you will perform.
5. Practice in a Mirror: The best way to improve your skills is to see what they look like.
6. Get to know ALL of your teammates not just a few.
7. Set an example: Set a positive example and watch how fast it will catch on.
8. Visualize your routines: If you can see yourself performing your routine perfectly in your mind first, you are half way there to accomplishing it!
9. Set Goals: You should set skill goals for yourself and mark of milestones along the way.
10. Be Confident: Confidence sells you and your skills. Even is you are still perfecting your skills but show confidence and a smile, people will notice!