Here are some tips and techniques to help you master your Spotter position.
Your job: You have the MOST IMPORTANT job of all - to make sure the Flyer does not fall or hit the ground.
- Always watch you Flyer.
- Most of the time you will call the stunt. Make sure your are loud enough for everyone in your stunt to hear.
- Listen for your Flyer to say "Down"
- No Laughing
- Never spot a stunt that you are not ready for.
- NEVER LET GO until your Flyer is safely on the ground.
- Always hold your Flyer TIGHT!
- When holding her waist, hold with 4 fingers in front and the thunb in the back.
Spotter Exercises - These exercises will help you with your spotting duties: